Our T600 – Thermal Platforms are cooled using liquid nitrogen (LN2) or liquid carbon dioxide (LCO2) and utilize a thermal plate with a separated temperature controller cabinet. They have the most standard, and optional features available of all our T-Series Thermal Platforms and offer the traditional form factor of a stand-alone thermal plate with a remotely located temperature controller cabinet.
T600 -Thermal Platform 6-3/4″ X 6-3/4″ shown
Our T600 – Thermal Platforms feature our new PM9 temperature controller. The PM9 comes with everything you need for state-of-the-art thermal plate control. The only options not included as standard are GPIB-488 or a Ethernet/IP Modbus TCP remote interface. The PM9 comes standard with the following features:
- Large easy to read dual display showing both the current temperature and current set point
- Programmable ramp to set point
- Standard bus protocol EIA-485 serial communications for use with the free Configurator software interface program
- Programmable ramp & soak profiling. Up to 4 profiles with a total of 40 steps
- Modbus RTU protocol EIA-232 serial communications
- Second sensor for monitoring the device under test (DUT) temperature
PM9 Controller Rear View
- GPIB-488 communications interface
- Ethernet/IP Modbus TCP remote interface
Standard bus is a proprietary protocol for use exclusively with the free Configurator software interface program
For ordering a T600 – Thermal Platform, you will need to choose one of our several standard thermal plate sizes, 115 VAC or 230 VAC input facility power, LN2 or LCO2 cooling, an optional communications interface if desired, and the destination country so we can include the correct power cord and plug. Please see our T600 Matrix Ordering Information document for help in building the correct model number.
T600 – Thermal Platform 6-3/4″ X 6-3/4″ rear view